8.9.11

Giants = my first love.



So if you know me, you probably know that I am an absolutely huge, undying San Francisco Giants fan. I have been raised in an avid baseball family (my mom was 8 months pregnant with me when my dad took her and my older brother to the 1989 A's/Giants World Series game when the Loma Prieta earthquake happen! They had just reached the top of a ridiculously long escalator when the ground started rumbling) and have had it in my blood all my life. Baseball is by far my favorite sport to watch on TV, and I will pretty much watch any game that's on, even if it's not a Giants game!

In the fourth grade, I took as my elective class a class about fantasy baseball. I don't think my team did all too well, but I sure as heck learned how to read box scores!

So you're probably wondering what I wear when I'm going to game. Well, here goes!


I've got my Giants jersey, my hat, (a sweatshirt on the ground) and best of all...


My baseball Keds! I hunted these babies down on Ebay earlier this summer... As soon as I found out they existed (they're from some time in the early 90s), I knew I had to have them! I was lucky to have found them in my perfect size so easily! These shoes are now reserved only for baseball games.

Luckily for me, I got the opportunity to go to lots of games as a kid at both Candlestick Park and AT&T Park. Now I typically make it to about one game a year when I'm home for a visit during the summer. I need to move back to somewhere with a baseball team!


No comments: