4.8.11

Hello!

Hello! Welcome to Presently Past! My name is Laura, and after many years of reading and following others' blogs as well as having a few of my own, I have finally decided to enter into the world of blogging seriously myself.

Firstly, let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm currently a college student with one year of undergraduate schooling left, after which I will possess a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and a Bachelor of Arts in German. (Ja, das heißt, ich spreche auch Deutsch!) I live in Vermont, originate from California, and have also lived two years of my life abroad in Europe (one in Hungary, and one in Austria). If you were to ask me what I'm itching for the most in my life, career-wise it would be to move to Berlin.

My interests are as follows (among other things):
My adorable kitten named Kipper, whom you will surely be introduced to soon here!
The MLB! I'm an absolute die-hard San Francisco Giants fan, but love the sport as a whole.
Travel. I've caught that bug, and have it bad!
Fashion, which although I claim to be no expert in, I try my best for!
Good food: unfortunately, I am no acclaimed chef, but I'm attempting my best as we speak!

As for this blog, well, I hope to introduce you to parts of my life as well as some of my favorite things. I will try to post at least twice a week to start, perhaps more often as time goes on. I will post about things I stumble upon online as well as with pictures I have taken myself with my little Sony point-and-shoot.

I hope you enjoy! There is much more to come, I promise.

-- Laura

No comments: