10.8.11

Neutral Take-off

Untitled


Here's another Outfit of the Day post!

I really like the way this look came together. The neutral color palette suited me well for the day, and I paired my new watch with it! The sash that I actually wore was cloth and from American Apparel, not leather like the one pictures. I  tied it simply once on my left, as opposed to the middle. And those sandals? I got them oh, three years ago I think (maybe two), and love them to death! They are my one pair of gladiator sandals and are super comfy as well as stylish.

How do all of you pair neutrals with neutrals? Is it something you do often? Please share in the comments!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

love this outfit! I'm a huge fan of neutrals, especially printed ones. and those sandals are really lovely. that peachy orange color is so great for summer!